Keeping active for Fun, Fitness and Friendship!
At Harmony Hill, you will have the choice to spend your days however you like. Each day, there will be an array of activities waiting for you just outside your front door. We encourage you to do whatever makes you smile.
Staying socially, physically and mentally active as we age is key to a healthy and happy lifestyle. Learn more about our approach to the 6 Dimensions of Wellness. At Harmony Hill, you will have plenty of opportunities to engage in activities with other residents that feed your mind, body & spirit.
- Enjoy Aqua-fit classes in our heated indoor saltwater pool
- Join an exercise class in our activity room, or use our personal gym
- Sway to the music in our dance classes
- Bring out your artistic talents in our craft room
- Stimulate your brain with mental challenges
- Be entertained by the many versatile entertainers who bring their talents to our home
- Enjoy a movie, TED talk, documentary, or special presentation in our Theatre
- Get pampered at the Salon
- Take part in our weekly Chapel services
Harmony Hill also offers a complimentary shuttle service to scheduled outings and activities to the many attractions Oshawa has to offer. For instance, you may wish to join us as we visit historic sites such as the Parkwood Estate, engage with art & culture at the Robert McLaughlin Gallery or enjoy a stroll at the Oshawa Valley Botanical Gardens. For those who like to shop, Oshawa Centre is the largest retail mall in the region and is just a short drive from Harmony Hill. Our shuttle service also includes outings to banks, grocery shopping, restaurants, and more.
Got some more activity ideas? We would love to hear them!